The Princess and the Pope

And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Let go and let God"

"Let go and let God." I can't remember the first time I heard the expression. It sounds cle'che. Sometimes, it's easy to think "Yeah, right!" or "Let go and let God what?"

It's really difficult to live a life for God. There is so much that pulls us away from Him. Worldly wants and desires. We always think we know what is best for us. But that is not the truth. Only God knows and it's only when we let go and let God, that we can truly live our best life in Him.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I like this. I am a control freak so I often need to be reminded that when I'm in control, things go arye. When I let God steer the ship, I end up on dry land!!

    ReplyDelete