The Princess and the Pope

And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Today is the day!

Today is the day we leave for China! I'm nervous, excited, exhaused... We received absolutely fabulous news from Nancy last night about Pope's gotcha day... Mike and Deena are going to be able to bring Pope directly to the hotel, first thing Monday morning! This is excellent news as we were originally told we would have to go to the Civil Affairs office to meet him!

I hope I have everything packed. The suitcase is done. What we have, we have. What we don't, we'll get in China... what we can't get in China, well, I guess we'll make due without it!

I'll update the blog again when I return. Until then, zai jian!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Faye! Wow - you are leaving today?! We don't leave until tomorrow evening. We get Kimi on Monday. Its going to be a looooong weekend! Have a safe trip and see you in Guangzhou!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete