The Princess and the Pope

And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Field trip!

Yesterday was Pope's preschool field trip to the Children's Museum. I took the day off from work so I could chaperon his trip. I am so glad I did because we had an excellent time at the museum. Here's just a tiny sampling of what we did!


There was a super fun air jet, that would allow a beach ball to "float" in mid air. A very cool display, and Pope enjoyed the wind effect!





The children's museum had a huge "Light Bright" and the Pope, who loves lights, was completely fascinated by it!


Pope is a climber and he especially enjoyed the little rock climbing wall at the museum.


The future of Channel 6 Action News?


The Pope with 2 of his pals from preschool. I look at this photo and can't believe all these guys just turned four years old.












No comments:

Post a Comment