The Princess and the Pope

And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26

Monday, November 19, 2012

We're linked to Parents.com

Found out today that the blog has been linked to Parents.com for a snippet I gave on the toy that Pope modeled for Toys R Us. How very exciting!

We've been busy with school, dance and swimming. Soccer and cheer has concluded and it's not been too soon for me! I always feel like we're going, going, going...

We are looking forward to Thanksgiving on Thursday and we'll have a relatively small crowd this year as my parents and Mike's father will be joining the 4 of us. I still envy folks who have big family gatherings for Thanksgiving. I hear about the 30 or 40 relatives all getting together at one place! Must be marvelous!

How about you? What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Post a Comment