I haven't been great at blogging this holiday season. I have no 'real' excuse. I could give the canned answers... "I've been busy... caught up in the rush!" but the truth is, I really just haven't really felt much like blogging. And after the events of last Friday, I don't feel much like celebrating the holidays the holidays either. I wanted to take my kids, wrap them in bubble wrap, crawl into a hole and hide... and hold them and just be. But then I woke up. I woke up and realized something... Jesus is coming... in just a few days, Jesus, who takes away the sins of the world is coming... we must prepare for Him.
So, I think I think I need to wake up. Snap out of it. Come around and remember that THIS is what it is all about...
Today was the Pope's class party. His teacher said it was the BEST class party a parent (or rather parents) had ever thrown in her class... I'm glad. I think I needed to hear that. We did a book, craft, snack and live music thanks to Mike... It was a fun time. Happy Holidays.

No comments:
Post a Comment