The Princess and the Pope

And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26

Friday, July 23, 2010

One week down, three to go...

The first week at the guide dog school is winding down. Mike sounds fabulous. Still in love with Otis, he tells me what a good boy Otis is. He's tells me all about their adventures and sometimes, misadventures and there is just so much spark and happiness in his voice. I am thrilled for him!

This weekend, Camille and I are staying home. I plan to take her shopping for the back-to-school items on her list. First grade has a much longer supply list than kindergarten! It's supposed to be a hot weekend, so we might just get the sprinkler out too.

Next weekend, we're going to visit Mike at the Seeing Eye. As luck would have it, they are having a special Saturday tour, so Camille and I will get a chance to see the facility before we visit with Daddy... very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment