Pope started nursery school today. I called the school at lunch time and so far, so good. We want him to be successful, so we're PAYING for him to go to school while we wait (and wait) on the school district to get their own act together. It's so frustrating that we had an initial meeting with them on March 24th and to date, they have done absolutely nothing! After speaking with the special education secrtary for our school district, it looks like he won't even be able to attend until July (for the extended school year program)! I am so frustrated with all of this!
So our new routine requires our little guy to wake up at 6:00 AM. I don't know when was the last time he had to wake at 6:00 AM, if ever. When I called at lunch time (around 12:15) he was already sleeping! Poor guy. But I'm sure he'll adjust quickly to the new routine.
No comments:
Post a Comment