I was so looking forward to Thanksgiving week! I had planned to work from home on Monday and take the rest of the week off... sort of a mini-vacation. No plans, just rest and great Thanksgiving meal at our house this year.
No. Such. Luck.
My business had a small crisis. This sparked a flurry of meetings that are scheduled Monday and a 5 hour group working session on Tuesday. No problem! I will still take Wednesday off... Five uninterrupted days...
Wrong. Again.
Pope's doctor called. She ordered some additional blood work and a MRI. The MRI coordinator called me with a slew of questions. "Does he have trouble laying still for 45 minutes to an hour?" Huh? He's three... That aside, the MRI, under anesthesia, is scheduled at the children's hospital for Wednesday. Okay. No problem. I'll take a 4 day weekend.
Nope. Not. A. Chance.
The princess had 4 nosebleeds yesterday. 2 biggies and 2 smaller "aftershocks" but 4 nosebleeds is just too many. It's becoming more of a social problem for our 7 year old. Mike insisted on calling our ENT. He begged and pleaded that we would be at the children's hospital next Wednesday and could we please try to schedule a visit with her ENT that same day. Unfortunately, no, but the ENT had an available appointment on Friday. So, we'll be at the hospital, with each kid, on Wednesday and Friday. It's likely we'll be scheduling a surgery for the princess. We've put it off too long. Can we please just catch a break?
No comments:
Post a Comment