The Princess and the Pope
And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26
~Matthew 19:26
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
Speech!
I didn't want to leave the house this morning. I didn't want to leave Pope. From the moment he woke up, he was so ENGAGED! He said "Good morning" and "Hi Ernie" (to his Ernie doll, of course). As I got him dressed I said "We love Ernie..." and he repeated it. As he was going down the stairs his carried Ernie and said "Ernie at my school" (he has a small Ernie doll at school that the teacher uses for positive reinforcement), then he stopped at the Christmas tree and said "lights". I coaxed him away from the tree for breakfast in the kitchen. He looked at the table already prepared with scrambled eggs and said "Yeah! Eat!... Yah, eggs!" When Mike came in I said "Hi Daddy." and Pope repeated it. I hated leaving for work this morning. I really wanted to see and hear what else Pope had to say!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment