I feel like I spent the last year leaning on everyone I know for guidance. I've looked to doctors, therapists, educators, parents and friends for advice on what to do for the Pope and how we can do it better.
Recently, an acquaintance, who has known Mike for a long time, asked me who the Pope's ophthalmologist was and if we liked him and why. I gave her all the details on Dr. Levin and different scenarios and how I felt he was very responsive to our needs, etc. She went on to tell me how she felt her own child's ophthalmologist was disappointing her on many fronts and after the conversation she asked if I had contact information for Dr. Levin. I shared his email address. The following day, she sent me a message and told me that she had sent Dr. Levin an that evening around 5:00 PM and he had replied by 8:00 PM agreeing to see her child as a new patient. She was ecstatic both about his willingness to see her child and his quick response. She then went on to thank me for being such a great resource! Wow. Me? A resource... An opportunity to help someone else out and pay it forward. Great!
Wish blogs had a like button!
ReplyDeleteI’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation
ReplyDeleteWow! Isn't it cool when you see God's hand touching so many others as a direct result of our saying "yes" to adopting our little ones?
ReplyDelete