This past week I received 2 letters. The first came home in JP's backpack. He was selected by his teachers as the most improved student in his classroom this year! Way to go JP! Even more exciting is that he'll be recognized at a Riversharks game (our local minor league baseball team) where he'll get to participate in special pregame activities and enjoy fireworks after the ballgame! I am so proud and I know JP will enjoy his special night. He truly deserves it!
The second letter came from VSA The State Organization on Arts and Disability in New Jersey. A painting submitted by JP's teacher was selected for the Art Par Excellence 2013 Statewide Touring Exhibit of Student Artwork... My son, my blind son, the artist... no boundaries... no limits. We are doubly proud this week!
So you just never know... Our kids can do some really incredible things... no boundaries, no limits... just LOVE.



GOOOOO JP!!!! What a wonderful week. You have every reason to be amazingly proud!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Ellen... I knew you would understand. We're so proud of Max too... everyday. ;)
Delete