The Princess and the Pope

And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26

Friday, March 22, 2013

Oh, Please, oh, please, oh please!!!

I don't usually beg for things... but this is something I really, REALLY want for JP... REALLY! It would be a HUGE opportunity for him... For us as a family really! It's the Backpacking SMART Brailler Event hosted by WonderBaby... a wonderful blog... There is no way for you wonderful readers to vote for us to be chosen to participate (though I wish there was!) The website simply has to chose us, or rather JP... and I hope they do! He really needs this... and deserves it. Please Wonderbaby! We won't let you down! :)

If JP is selected, Wonderbaby will send the SMART Brailler to JP for a couple of weeks to give it a try. In return, we'll blog about his experiences. They'll then select one lucky participant (out of 6) to keep the SMART Brailler. It's a very good tool for young blind children.

So please post a comment to show Wonderbaby how much JP deserves the opportunity to give the SMART Brailler a try! Thanks so much!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I so hope JP gets it! What an awesome thing it would be for him! I pray he gets it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that WonderBaby is providing this opportunity! Crossing my fingers for JP and you! This could open up a world of new opportunities for JP.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this isn't too late! Please send JP a Backpacking SMART Brailler!!!

    ReplyDelete