The Princess and the Pope

And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fancy Kids

The Princess got new glasses this past week. I received a note home from the nurse that she failed her yearly routine eye test, so we too her to an optometrist and, sure enough, she's myopic. It's actually pretty common in Asians, so I'm not surprised. Her correction, at this point, is pretty mild, but I suspect it will get worse as she ages. She loves her glasses now, but I'm sure she'll want contacts by the time she 13.
The Pope and I had a little fun playing "dress up" with Daddy's shirt and tie. I like the first photo... here he still looks like a little boy. I worry about Pope growing up too fast. He hasn't even been here a year and he seemed like such a baby when he arrived. He's come such a long way in such a short time!












2 comments: