The Princess and the Pope
And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26
~Matthew 19:26
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Amazing, amazing!
The internet is an amazing thing! We met a couple who just arrived home with their first child, also adopted from China. She has an eye condition that looks very similar to Jon Paul's. It's been fortunate to find her and read her blog. She has amazing posts about her daughter's appointments. One thing she did do is take her daughter to an occularist... something I had not really thought about for Jon Paul. They plan to have their baby girl fitted for a prosthetic eye. Again, not something I had considered. Thank heavens for networking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Faye- Click on my profile under follwers on your page and send me a message. I wanted to communicate via email if you are okay with that. I want to answer your questions and give you a couple of resources if you have not heard of them yet. Thanks Kim
ReplyDelete