We received our itinerary. It looks great! I thought about posting it here, but decided it might be more prudent not to.
To sum it up:
We leave for Beijing on February 17. We'll tour there for a couple of days then head to Fujian. February 21 will be Jon Paul's gotcha day! We'll spend the next week filing paperwork and touring Fuzhou. Then we'll head to Guangzhou for the US side of things. Jon Paul will get a medical exam, he'll be sworn in as a US citizen, receive a permanent visa and then we'll be on our way. We're taking the train from Guangzhou to Hong Kong for one last night's rest then we'll all be flying home!

It's going to be a whirlwind... and I am so excited! There is so much to do between now and then...
Yeah! So happy to hear that you have your itinerary and will have your sweet boy in your arms soon! I can't wait to see pictures of him with you all.
ReplyDelete