
You are my analytical child.
You ask a million questions and genuinely want to know the answers.
When I don't know the answer you tell me to "Google it."
You love spending time with Daddy.
You refuse to wear pants.
You love princesses, glitter and anything that sparkles.
You are a singer, a dancer and an actress, all wrapped into one.
You don't always remember someone's face, but you always recognize their hairstyle or shoes.
You love "one-hundred-twenty-five" and asking if something happened "in real life"
You are the Mayor of St. Francis.
You are an incredibly-outgoing child.

More than once a total stranger has told you that you made their day.
I hope you always love people the way you do now.
You are wise beyond your years.
You can't understand why some people don't believe in God.
You love to sing and dance. And you do so, every single day.
Every night you give me Hollywood kisses and Eskimo kisses and butterfly kisses and then giggle and ask if I'd like an American dog kiss too.
Everyone should be so lucky.
Just being around you makes me smile.
You're the girl who never forgets to tell me that she loves me to the moon and back.
You're also the girl who then asks if Mars is farther because if it is you love me to Mars and back.
I love you too baby girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment