Our agency received 2 TA's today, but neither one was ours. I am still hoping, praying that we will receive our TA before Chinese New Year which begins February 3. I realize this is all in God's hands, not mine. Mike and I were really hoping to leave for China in mid-February (I was thinking that perhaps our "Gotcha Day" might be February 21.) No matter... it will happen when it's supposed to happen.
"The Lord is not slow in keeping his word, as he seems to some, but he is waiting in mercy for you, not desiring the destruction of any, but that all may be turned from their evil ways." 2 Peter 3:9
Hello Faye! I saw the post you made on my blog and thought I would swing over. Your children are so cute!!! The wait for TA is the hardest, as I am sure you know. But at least you can see a end in sight! I have to say so far we have seen this SN as so minor. Lottie has done so well. I wish the best for you and your family and can't wait to follow you along in China. Also- We have something else in common....we too are a Catholic family! Make sure you check out the Catholic Church on the Island, we got to meet the priest, who blessed our daughter and was soooooo nice!! Good luck and God Bless
ReplyDelete