The Princess and the Pope

And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The countdown begins!

We purchased our plane tickets last night. It's now beginning to feel real. I have begun to make "lists"... of things that need to be done before we leave (22 days is not much time to prepare) of things we need to take to China... of things each of the dogs will need (they are being farmed out to seperate friend's homes) I think now that there is really nothing adoption related to "do", I'm creating things! Guess it's part of nesting.
Speaking of nesting, I bought a really cute, very masculine crib sheet and blanket and put it in the crib. Our little man can't sleep on pink floral crib sheets... I just won't allow it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment