Some of my blogger friends post "Friday Favorites" - a favorite thing of theirs each Friday. So I think I'm going to jump on the Friday Favorite band wagon and begin doing the same. This first Friday Favorite is a toy catalog... It's the Toys R Us* Toy Guide for Differently-abled Kids.
What makes this catalog great is that the toys are not only broken down by recommended age, but also developmental area. There are toys recommended to help special needs kids with fine motor skills, gross motor skills, language, social skills, self esteem just to name a few. Need help with visual skills? We've got a toy for that! Additionally, the child models used in the catalog are all special needs kids! Check out page 24... recognize this guy?


Oh my goodness!!! He's famous!!! :-) He is SO cute! No wonder they chose him! I need to check out this line of toys for Kimi!
ReplyDelete