The Princess and the Pope
And looking at them Jesus said to them, “With people this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
~Matthew 19:26
~Matthew 19:26
Monday, August 13, 2012
Sick
No sooner did the Princess recover from strep throat last week, then the Pope has come down with some nasty virus. We've been up since 3 AM on Sunday morning, trying to keep the Pope cool. We have no clue what's going on with him, no symptoms other than these scary-high fevers that have topped at 105^ F! I have a big week at work this week, so unfortunately for him, Mike has been charged with playing nurse for the Pope. Since Pope is a cancer survivor, I always worry just a little more with him, than I do with the Princess, when he gets sick. Come on Pope! Fight this and feel better big guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment